Nuance laminate postformed wall panelling by Bushboard – 1200 x 2420h x 11mm
These panels are postformed (curved) on one edge to create a smart, easy clean finish. There is no need for finishing strips. One edge finished (curved), one edge tongue & groove for attaching to other panels.
Nuance laminate panelling is an ideal alternative to tiling. They can be used to panel out the shower area, the wall around the bath and even around the bath itself. The large format panels with postformed outer edges means there are no extrusions and few visible joints to distract the eye.
Easy to Install
Nuance panels can be cut and installed in a matter of hours. The tongue and groove panels can be jointed with bespoke adhesives. This gives you joints that are 100% water tight and also virtually invisible to the eye.
At a Glance:
- Width 1200mm
- Height 2420mm
- Thickness 11mm
- Quicker and easy to install than tiles
- Easy maintenance
- Almost invisible joints – no need for joining or finishing strips
- 100% waterproof unlike other boards that have a wood core that can swell if compromised
- Postformed edges – no need for unsightly finishing strips
- Choice of sizes and kits
- Works perfectly with a flush fitting wet room / shower tray to create a wet room area
- 15 year guarantee if installed using BB Complete adhesive
Patterns are not designed to match across tongue and grove joints.