They can be used to:
- Boost hot and cold water services to the complete home, bathroom, kitchen or cloakroom.
- Applications – Shower, bath or basin mixer, standard bath-shower/shower, bathroom only, apartments, whole house – up to 2 bathrooms
- Pressurise the supply in applications such as loft conversions, where outlets are higher than the water source.
- Pressurise the complete system where it is uncertain whether a positive flow naturally exits.
Stuart Turner Monsoon Shower Pumps
- Extremely system friendly
- Robust brass bodied construction
- Fully WRAS approved and CE compliant
- Quiet operation and smooth system performance
- Long life with built-in engineering excellence
- Designed to be used for long periods of time
- Built-in safety low voltage controls
- All pumps are supplied with 22 mm push-in x 300 mm anti-vibration flexible hoses.
- All flexible hoses feature integral isolating valves.
- All pumps supplied pre-wired with 1.5 metre cable, anti-vibration feet.
- All pumps have G¾ threaded connections.
- Reassurance of up to a 5-year guarantee (subject to conditions)
- Hot & cold inlet strainers
- Stuart hard face mechanical seal
- Flow switch sensitivity: approx. 0.6 l/min
- Pressure switch
- Max.inlet head: 8 metres
- Plumbing connection: G ¾ ” male
- Flexible hose: G ¾ ” female x 22 mm push-in c/w isolating valves x 305 mm long
- Anti vibration feet
- Power Supply: 230/1/50
- Enclosure rating: IPX4
- Motor: Induction type, permanent capacitor, auto resetting protective thermotrip
- Power consumption: 355 Watts
- Full load: 1.5 Amps
- Fuse rating: 5 Amps
- Pre wired
- Rating: Continuous (S1) @ 9 l/min and above
- Gross weight (packed): 9.2 Kg
Please note that some specs may be different depending on which pump you choose from the drop down menu.